Wednesday, September 8, 2010

Alright I'm up I'm up!

So I didn't get much sleep last night. I was my fault really but it still sucks.

In any case there were some big changes to LoL last night including the new champion Miss Fortune
http://www.leagueoflegends.com/board/showthread.php?t=238192

  • Strut (passive): Miss Fortune’s movement speed increases the longer she doesn’t get attacked.
  • Double Up: Fires a bullet at an enemy, damaging them and bouncing to another enemy behind them, dealing even more damage.
  • Impure Shots: Miss Fortune passively deals increased damage to an enemy the more times she attacks them. Can be activated to give increased attack speed and lower healing received by targets that she attacks.
  • Make It Rain: A flurry of bullets is fired into the air which soon land at a target location, dealing damage and slowing enemies inside of it over a few seconds.
  • Bullet Time (ultimate): Miss Fortune hysterically unleashes a massive barrage of bullets into a cone in front of her, channeling for a few seconds and causing large amounts of damage to enemies


My champ also got a new skin which I'm excited to give a try.


I am planning on doing a How To: video for Veigar. He really is the most under estimated champion.

No comments:

Post a Comment